Monday, November 20, 2017

Revival of Blog - 4 months of travelling - Guide Overview

Hey!

It's been a few years since I've blogged. I have been quite busy with work and investments, and finally made a big break from successful personal investments in shares and cryptocurrency, so I am taking a holiday and break time I have done extensive travelling across the world. I will update this with an overview of the city and a personal guide catered for those who are similar to me and are quite picky with what they see and do and the way the information is presented to them. Also some stories and memories of what happened in those cities.

July: 
Singapore
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

August:
Thailand (Krabitown, Aonang and Bangkok)
Singapore

September:
Australia (Brisbane)

October:
Canada (Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara Falls)

November:
United States of America (Buffalo, Washington D.C, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, New Jersey, New York City)
China (Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong)